Bankline helpdesk and top tips
- Logging into Bankline
- Managing Bankline users and roles
- Setting up payments on Bankline
- Managing accounts on Bankline
- Help using the features of Bankline
- Advice on how to find information in Bankline
- Help with bulk payments and templates
- Providing balances and statements
- Providing historic statements
- Managing payments that are “held awaiting funds”
- Setting up standing orders
- Stopping cheques
- Recalling faster payments
- Cancelling payments
Please contact your Customer Services team who will be able to help you with the information above not covered by the Bankline helpdesk.
How do I order a Smartcard and/or reader?
Only an existing administrator can order a new Smartcard for you.
Click here to find out how.
How do I reset my PIN or password?
In order to reset your PIN or password you require an activation code which can be ordered by your administrator.
Click here to understand the steps you need to take..
I'm locked out of Bankline, how can I reset my access?
Your administrator can unlock you if you know your password.
If you don’t then click here to follow the simple steps to reset your account.
How do I identify my Bankline administrator?
The Bankline administrator will be an individual within your business.
Click here for help in identifying them.
Why am I getting ‘Incorrect credentials’ when I try to log in?
There are several reasons which can cause this to happen. Simply click here to find out how you can resolve this issue.
What support is there to help get started on Bankline?
Click here to obtain access to getting started and other tutorials and support guides. It is also recommended you book onto the Bankline training webinars which can also be found on this page.