How does Strong Customer Authentication impact Intellilink?
From September 2019, you will need to download the VISM mobile app to login to Intellilink.
The mobile app will contain an authenticator which will function as a soft token, generating a one-time-passcode that allows you to complete 2-factor-authentication.
You can contact the bank to register for Intellilink but will then be invited to setup 2-factor-authentication. This will be the registration process:
- Select Log in and the memorable word challenge will display. We'll ask you to enter three characters from your memorable word; upon submitting, you'll see the two-factor authentication window.
- The VISM app is available on android and iOS and you need to install it on your mobile device and log in to it. When you have successfully logged in, a confirmation message displays in the app.
- Tap within the app and select Authenticator from the menu.
- An authentication code displays for 1 minute. It updates every minute with a new code.
- Click Continue in Intellilink to open the Two-Factor Authentication Window.
- Enter the code generated by the VISM app and click Verify.
- After you are successfully registered, you will receive a confirmation email.
Once you have successfully registered, you will be able to use the app to securely log in to Intellilink.