Funding for your charity or social enterprise
Security may be required. Product fees may apply. Over 18s only.
Any property used as security, which may include your home, may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other debt secured on it.
Is this the right funding for your business?
First and foremost, we’re funding companies who are investment ready. They’re delivering high social value - in a sustainable way. They may be a viable charity, social enterprise, community interest company or co-operative. If you believe this applies to your community business, charity or social enterprise, you're in the right place.
What we can offer
Terms and Repayments
Tailored to your needs
Assessing loan requests
When assessing if you meet the requirements for a Business Community Loan we'll consider funding on a case by case basis, this means there is no deadline for applications and they will be assessed on a rolling basis. If you're application is successful, we may require security in an acceptable form from the borrower.
What you need to know
Before you apply for a loan let's confirm you're eligible. In order to apply, your organisation must meet all of the follow criteria:
• You’re an established third sector organisation (charities, social enterprises, community interest companies or co-operatives) located and trading in the UK
• You have social or environmental aims, reinvesting profits to deliver a positive impact
• Your organisation is financially sustainable
• You’re investment ready in terms of management, governance and financial position
• You can demonstrate a sustainable business model and capacity to service the borrowing
• You’re not eligible for mainstream funding from banks
• You’re not insolvent or at risk of insolvency
Ready to apply?
Call us on 0207 672 1411 or email using the button below.
Calls cost as per your telephone company's network access charge.
We look forward to knowing more about you, your organisation and how we can help.
RBS Social & Community Capital, Registered in England and Wales No: 03901460, Registered office: 250 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4AA. Charity Registration No: 1079626.