Touch ID is available on selected Apple devices. Android fingerprint is available on selected Android devices. Simply log in and visit the 'More' menu to enable it.
Your businesss banking app will stop working in September - but don't worry our personal banking app offers lots more features, making banking on the go even easier.
Use the improved app to:
- View both your personal and business account in one place
- Send international payments securely to a payee you've set up in Digital Banking
- Pay your suppliers up to £500 - without a card reader
- Pay utilities and certain businesses like HMRC, up to £20,000
- Create, view, and cancel standing orders and Direct Debits
- Set up alerts to help you manage your cash flow
- Notify us when you go abroad, to make sure your spending isn't affected
Great features as standard
AnAn easy log in process
Use your fingerprint to log in on your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone. It's completely secure and there's no need to remember your password.
CheckCheck your balance
Wondering if that payment or refund has gone back into your account? Use the app to check your balance.
View your balances not only for your business account, but any current accounts, credit cards and mortgages which use the same Customer Number.
WithdrawWithdraw cash without a card
Forgotten your debit card? No problem - you can still cash out with our app.
Just open up your app, select 'Get Cash' at the bottom of the screen and select how much you'd like to withdraw (up to £130). Select 'Next' and we'll give you a secure code to use at any Royal Bank of Scotland, NatWest or Tesco cash machine.
You can use Get Cash up to twice a day, but you can only have one cash code at any one time. If your code expires don't worry - the funds will go back into your account within 24 hours.
·The amount requested must be within the daily withdrawal limit for your debit card.
· You must have at least £10 available funds to withdraw from your account (including any overdraft facility).
We'll soon be rolling out an update that lets you view multiple business accounts on the app. In the meantime, you can use the app for your main business account and manage any other accounts through Digital Banking on your phone's web browser.