Your dedicated Relationship Manager
When you open an account, we provide you with the contact details for your:
- Relationship Manager, and their support team
- Corporate Service Centre
Your Relationship Manager and their team are there to deliver support for your business. This includes working to anticipate key issues, identifying useful opportunities, offering professional expertise and providing local insights and contacts.
All our Relationship Managers have attained rigorous standards which have been accredited by the Chartered Banker Institute (a trading name of the Chartered Institute of Bankers in Scotland), making them better placed to serve your business.
- Our business banking, and financial planning products and services
- Carrying out a free review of your business plans, forecasts or cash flow
- Meeting specialist service providers – from our partner businesses, and our market experts from a range of industries including agriculture, renewable energy, healthcare, franchising, legal, professional and leisure.
You can contact your Relationship Manager:
- By phone – you can call them on their direct line
- By email – drop them a note to their individual email address
- Face-to-face meeting – on your premises or at your local Business Banking Office
In addition to your Relationship Manager, you’ll have contact details for one of our UK-based Corporate Service Centres. Staff are dedicated to handling everyday account management queries and transactions for business.
0800 073 2257
1800 0800 073 2257
Mon to Fri 9am-5pm
(excl. public holidays)
Calls may be recorded.