Exploring new markets with DHL Express
Are you looking to grow your business? Have you thought about exploring new markets? If you’re concerned about the risks involved, or whether it’s the right choice for your business, then our new partnership with DHL could offer the support and guidance need.
What's on offer?
With a global network covering more than 220 countries and territories across the globe, DHL can help in providing solutions for your international logistics needs.
As a new or existing Royal Bank of Scotland Business customer you will be entitled to at least 60% off DHL Express’ standard tariff for international shipping for 12 months. This exciting offer is available when you open a DHL Express account, and could provide the springboard you need to help you build your export or import business.
Expertise to help you
DHL will be available to support you with your new venture, drawing on their years of expertise, and inside knowledge, including:
- guidance from DHL’s dedicated team of Small Business Export Advisers
- secure delivery and express services in over 220 countries and territories
- state-of-the-art parcel tracking to help you deliver high levels of customer satisfaction
- In addition, our own team of International Trade Specialists are on hand to guide your business through the export process – from helping you identify the right trade solutions to minimizing the inherent risks of doing business abroad.
Additional benefits from DHL
- Nectar Business rewards - collect 2 Nectar points for every £1 you spend on shipping through your DHL Express account.
- Hypercare - all the support you need, when you need it – making it easier than ever to trade internationally.
- Free Packaging - a range of packaging is available completely free of charge.
Get in touch
- To find out more about the DHL Express offer, call DHL’s Small Business Export Advisors on 0844 248 0675 or visit the DHL website. The team of Export Advisors are available to answer your questions about shipping internationally and support you on your export journey.
Terms and conditions
1. This offer is only available to applicants responding to this Royal Bank of Scotland customer promotion who submit the online account application set out here from 16th November 2017 and before 16th November 2019, or any such further date as agreed by DHL at its sole discretion.
2. Applicants must be customers of Royal Bank of Scotland at the time of application.
3. This offer is subject to the applicant meeting DHL’s account opening criteria and accepting DHL’s service agreement terms and conditions, which need to be completed and accepted by DHL prior to the commencement of shipping with DHL on an account basis.
4. After the period of 12 months from the date when you commence shipping with DHL, DHL will review your account and tariff accordingly.