Through our team of Healthcare specialists, we’re here to support the success of your healthcare business.
We’re doing this through our Relationship Managers based across the UK, who have the local and sector knowledge needed to help your business achieve its objectives. Our Healthcare specialists undergo training which is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Bankers and endorsed by leading healthcare industry organisations, as well as monthly CPD training.
Whether it’s day-to-day banking, business development finance or specialist healthcare products that you’d like to discuss, our Healthcare specialists offer sector expertise to help support your business in the long-term.
We cover a wide range of healthcare business including:
- GP practices
- Care homes, including residential, nursing and specialist care homes
- Day care nurseries
- Dental surgeries
- Home care organisations
- Private hospitals
- Veterinary practices
- For the latest healthcare sector news and case studies, visit the Royal Bank of Scotland Mentor site.
We collaborate with key organisations which work closely with the healthcare sector. They include the following:
- British Dental Association (BDA) - a professional association for dentists in the UK.
- Caring UK - the number one magazine for managers in the elderly care sector.
- Management in Practice (MIP) - a magazine and website for practice managers.
- National Day Nurseries Association (NDNA) - a national charity and membership association for nurseries.
- Pharmacy Show - the largest gathering for professionals working within the community pharmacy profession.
Security may be required. Product fees may apply. Over 18s only.
Any property used as security, which may include your home, may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other debt secured on it.
0800 073 0261
18001 0800 073 0261
Mon to Fri 9am-5.30pm
(excl. public holidays)
Calls may be recorded.