Why choose Approval2Buy?
- Greater control - Real time pre-authorisation and transaction controls help you manage supplier charges and individual employee spend - improving your control and enhancing data capture.
- Improved flexibility and security - Each Virtual Card Number (VCN) lets you customise things like spending limit, expiry date and the supplier where the card can be used. When a VCN is used to make a purchase, Approval2Buy identifies the number and checks the transaction matches the original request. If it doesn't, the transaction is declined.
- Enhanced data analysis and management - Smart Data OnLine is a web-based management information tool that lets you organise, analyse and manage your expenditure.
- Improved reconciliation - Approval2Buy provides unique transaction numbers and allows you to attach up to forty fields of additional, non-transactional data to each transaction. Using information like employee ID, cost centre, project code and cost allocation, you can streamline your internal reporting and reconciliation process – and increase the quality of your management information.
- Save time and reduce errors - The (VCN) lets you automatically record, track and reconcile every transaction – freeing up staff time and minimising the need to write off purchases. The improved control also reduces the need to audit retrospectively.
- Visit rbsapproval2buy.co.uk for more information and demonstration.
To find out how Approval2Buy could benefit your organisation, contact your relationship manager, or call us on freephone 0808 10 10 900.
Approval2Buy eMarketplace - public sector
Can be used as a standalone solution or be integrated into your organisation’s procurement system.
Enables you to:
- Introduce process efficiencies
- Reduce accruals
- Make payments more promptly
- Make significant procurement savings without reducing control
- Provide an easily accessible audit trail
The system delivers procurement efficiencies with purchasing compliance, audit control and a high level of management information reporting. It’s fast, free and easy to register, and the whole process is electronic, fully transparent and designed for maximum efficiency, whilst improving control.