Royal Bank of Scotland customers can securely register in minutes using the same log-in details as Digital Banking.
• Manage multiple business accounts
• Check balances and statements – including up to seven years of transactions
• Make payments to anyone previously paid via Digital Banking
• Transfer money quickly and easily between Royal Bank of Scotland accounts
• Locate the nearest Royal Bank of Scotland branch or cash machine
If you are currently accessing your business accounts via our personal banking app, we recommend you download the Business Banking app so you can benefit from enhanced features.
To keep your Business Banking app up-to-date with additional features please ensure you accept our app updates.
To use the Business Banking app, you'll need one of the devices listed below:
• an Apple iPhone with iOS version 6.0 or above
• an Android device with version 2.2 or above
You'll also need:
• a Royal Bank of Scotland business account,
• to be registered for our Digital Banking service,
• to be aged over 16.
Note that you can view the Business Banking app on tablets such as the iPad or Galaxy Note – although the app is not yet optimised for these devices.
You can sign up for Digital Banking here. You’ll need your account information and debit card to hand.
We don't charge you for using the Business Banking app, however standard network charges may apply. Please refer to your network provider for their charges.
How to sign up
If you already use our personal banking app to access your business accounts, we recommend you download the Business Banking app to access your business accounts as you will benefit from enhanced features.
How to cancel the service
You can cancel the service at any time, by deleting the app from your mobile. Please note, removing businesses from your app will not remove them from Digital Banking.