You can view the Royal Bank of Scotland website on a wide range of browsers.
We have tested the pages of the site with the following browsers:
• PC users - Microsoft® Windows 2000/XP or Windows 7
• Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 7, 8 and 9
• FireFox 5.0 and higher
• Google Chrome
Our online banking service requires specific configurations. Please see our Digital Banking FAQs for more information.
We have improved our branches to make access easier for everyone. For example, we have improved lighting levels and fitted handrails to steps.
The majority of our branches have:
• A permanent or temporary ramp or level access
• Automatic, bi-folding or power assisted doors
• Audio induction loops installed on some counter positions and a portable induction loop that can be used during meetings and interviews
• Interview rooms at ground level with access suitable for wheelchair users
• Layout and signage designed with suitable colour contrast to assist our partially sighted customers.
And all branches have low level writing shelves.
All of our cash machines have audible tone prompts after each key depression.
The keyboards on our new cash machines also have the following features:
• Raised dot on the number 5
• Coloured keys for 'entry' and 'error'
• A depression in the middle of the keys making the keys easier to press
Where possible, our newer cash machines have been installed at a height suitable for wheelchair access.
A guide to using our cash machines is available in Braille, large print or on audiotape.
You can contact us using Text Relay.
Minicom numbers are provided throughout our website.
We provide the following services free of charge:
• Statements and general correspondence produced in Braille, large print or on audiotape
• Brochures produced in Braille, large print or on audiotape
• PIN numbers provided in Braille
We provide the following services:
• Hearing induction loops in all of our branches. In addition to providing fixed loops on some of our counter positions, all branches have a portable induction loop that is available for use in interview rooms.
• You can contact us using Text Relay
• We can arrange for an RNID Interpreter to be present for meetings free of charge, but please bear in mind this may require a few days' notice.
• You can contact us using Webchat