Manage your bank account from your home, office, or even from overseas – whenever it suits your business – our Telephone banking service never closes.
We’re always there, so you can speak to one of our friendly UK-based team or use our 24-hour automated service anytime.
It’s simple to set up and free to use and available to all Royal Bank of Scotland account holders aged 11 and older.
If you use Royal Bank of Scotland Digital banking, you're already registered for Telephone banking, and you can also sign up for our Business Alerts service to receive account updates by email or text.
Royal Bank of Scotland Telephone Banking gives you:
- Control over your account – hear balances, mini-statements and recent transactions to help you keep track of all your business bank accounts.
- Fast bill payments – set up one-off or regular payments to suppliers or customers, and manage standing orders and Direct Debits.
- Free service – there are no monthly charges – you just pay for the call and any transaction charges.
- Immediate transfers between your accounts – move money between your instant access accounts.
- Quick account admin – order essentials such as cheque books, paying-in books, foreign currency, and certificates of interest, and update your email address and phone details.
- A UK-based team – if you need to talk to us, call anytime – we’re available 24 hours, 7 days a week. Not all payment transactions are available 24 hours a day.
- Employee access – give authorised employees information-only access to check account balances, request statements and stop cheques.
- All your Royal Bank of Scotland accounts in one place – you can use telephone banking to manage both your Royal Bank of Scotland business and personal accounts.
- Quick switching to Digital banking – once you have your PIN and password for Telephone banking, you’ll be able to activate Digital banking instantly. Just go to Digital banking and enter your details in the short form. You will be able to use the same PIN and password for Digital banking.
Here’s a quick guide to the Options for our telephone service.
Click the option and then follow the prompts for available services.
- Press 1 for Payments
- Press 2 for Transfers
- Press 3 for Balance
- Press 4 for Statements
- Press 5 for for Cheques
- Press 6 for anything else
If you’re not already a RBS Telephone Banking customer, register today by calling 03457 222 345. Customers with hearing and speech impairments can contact us by Next Generation Text Service:
18001 0800 404 6160. Lines open 24/7. Calls may be recorded.
Get in touch
03457 222 345
Relay UK Service:
18001 0800 404 6160
Lines open 24/7
For more information on accessibility, visit: https://www.business.rbs.co.uk/business/accessibility.html
Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
To see how much your call might cost, visit the call charge information page.